The Ultimate Golf Getaway where each player receives their own PING G400 Driver and much more! Enjoy 3 rounds of golf playing two rounds at The Plantation Course at Edisto and one round at The Links at Stono Ferry. Relax for two nights in a spacious 3 or 4 bedroom, on-course golf villa at The Plantation Course. During your stay we will treat your group to a special Lowcountry BBQ Cookout.
Play this classic Tom Jackson design that lies just steps from the Atlantic Ocean.
- Designed by Tom Jackson
- Course situated steps from the Atlantic Ocean
- Features the same turf and putting surfaces as The Ocean Course at Kiawah
- Grand opening in late 1973 featured a helicopter landing on the course bringing Sam Snead, Bob Goalby, and Chuck Matlock to play the first round.
On your way out of The Plantation at Edisto, you will stop off for your final round at the award-winning, Links at Stono Ferry.
- 2011 South Carolina State Golf Course of the Year
- 4.5 Stars TripAdvisor Rating
- 4.5 Stars Golf Digest’s Best Places to Play
- Host to Collegiate Conference Championships and Tournaments
- Former Charleston Area Golf Course of the Year
- 4 Bedrooms, each with 2 Beds Private Bath for each Bedroom
- TV in each Bedroom
- Large Kitchen (Dishwasher, W/D)
- Large Dining Room (Table for 8 plus Bar)
- Living Area, Sofa, Chairs, Large TV
- Beautiful Furnishings
- 2 Porches